Monday, November 19, 2012

Growing up fast...


Ryan and "R" at the school dance

Happy Monday Y'all!  I had such great weekend! My weekends are always filled with sports, friends, and family. This weekend, however; started out on Friday night with a school dance for Ryan. This is the first year I didn't take him. The Hubs and I were having company over, so another friend's mom was sweet, and him up. Ryan just wore the fleece and jeans that he had worn to school that day, but for the first time the girls were more dressed up. Her mom sent me this pic from her phone while they were taking a break for a bite to eat. Isn't she cute?? Ryan is growing up so fast! I think he totally has a crush on her, and she is a super sweet girl.  :)

The rest of the weekend was filled with a soccer tournament, basketball, and family game night. All in all... Just a great weekend to kick off the holiday week! Is it still too early to put up the Christmas tree?? Hmmm...

                           ~Betsy


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend!
    How cute is her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School dances already? OMGsh!! Crazy how fast they are growing up!!
    I say put the tree up now ... what else is there to do on this rainy holiday week?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete