Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to the year 2012....



Well.... Maybe 2010. Ha! I am a pretty cheap person, but have always been SUPER cheap when it comes to my cell phones. I have always just gotten the free phone from Verizon, and have never even had a smart phone at all! Gasp! I'm embarrassed to admit this. Well, I am a stay-at-home mom, so I haven't really needed a smart phone enough to make it worth the extra payment a month. I would rather spend that $50 a month on other things, not give it to Verizon!  Times they are changing though, and Verizon is offering less and less as far as data-free cell phones are concerned. Also, I have always wanted an I-Phone because of the apps, especially the Nike GPS app. Well, the day has finally come! Verizon released the I-Phone 4 for free, and mine will be here today. I may be the last person on the planet to get one, but I'm excited none the less! So, What are your favorite apps for your phone? I need some good apps to play with!

                 ~Betsy

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of the iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Damaris! What are your favorite apps?

      Delete
  2. I read your blog & every other blog I follow on my phone. I get annoyed if I actually have to use a real computer. I love my tiny browser.

    ReplyDelete