Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Y'all!


 Happy Halloween everyone!!  

Below is a picture of our pumpkins this year. R made the "Candle" pumpkin, (always the comedian), The Hubs made the "Boo" pumpkin, and I made the polka dot pumpkin. I LOVE Halloween! I love handing out the candy to all of the kids that come to our door, and we get a TON! We bought two Costco sized candy bags, and I hope that's enough.  The Hubs takes the kids out in the rain to get their treats. He's such a trooper. I definitely get the better end of that deal! Ha! :) They go out in the cold, and rain in layered up costumes and coats. They come back home wet with frozen hands and faces, and smiling ear to ear. They are SO happy with their loot. I can't help but feel a little sad that they have never experienced a southern Halloween though. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they ever got to go out in the evening with just a costume. No rain, and no coats. It's fantastic, but they don't miss what they have never done.  This just reminds me that a happy holiday has nothing to do with geography. :)
Everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment