Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Loves

Here are a few of the things that I have been loving this week.  Have a great weekend!

The Sun! Here is the 7 day forecast for Portland, Oregon! Summer has finally arrived! Yippee!


Dallas
Wow! Have you watched this show yet? I used to watch it with my parents when I was little, but the drama of South Fork is back! It's my new guilty pleasure. :)


This picture was taken from the back yard of the beach house we rented outside of Destin, FL.  I love all of the memories made during our beach trip each year. 

Friends. There's nothing like having an awkward social situation hurt your feelings to make you appreciate the genuine friends in your life. 

I bought this while at the beach, and I am about half way through. So far it's good, and it's definitely thought provoking. When was the last time you pondered Nature vs. Nurture? This book will do it!

Maybe inspired by my trip to the rodeo, but I am in "NEED"  of a pair of cowboy cowgirl boots! I have no use for a shiny new pair though. I want mine to be scruffed up and worn. I may take an Ebay adventure to fine these. Buying well used boots should be interesting, but maybe I can find some that don't smell too bad.  ;) 

~Betsy

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the sunshine!! I was beginning to think about moving to the sunny south! Gotta love Oregon!
    You looked so darn cute in the rodeo pics ... cowgirl boots are definitely needed now!
    Sorry about the situation you had to experience ... I've always got your back though!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete