Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Loves!

Here are a few things that I have been loving this week!

Stenciled Furniture

Dolce & Gabbana  Light Blue perfume  WANT!


Paige Denim- "Jimmy Jimmy Easy Fit Skinny"  I LOVE the "not so skinny" skinny!

ELLE Magazine- Rarely do I buy these magazines for myself, but I got this one last month and I have almost torn the cover off from reading it cover to cover. I'll be reading these outside all summer. :)

Black Coffee
Okay. This one is a lie, but I have been trying really hard to love it. I'm trying to cut back on my creamer intake, so I have been only having one cup of coffee in the morning with creamer. The subsequent cups during the day have been black. I'm slowly acquiring a taste for it, or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Have a great weekend!
                ~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment