Monday, August 20, 2012

Loving the Luster...

Do you ever whiten your teeth? If so, What do you use? I always have used Crest White Strips when whitening my teeth. They work great, but make my teeth so sensitive that I have to take Advil to squash to pain. Sometimes it would make my teeth sensitive for 2 days or more, which stinks when you drink as much ice water and coffee as I do! When I was asked to try Luster Premium White 1 hour LED whitening treatment, I was excited. It boasts NO sensitivity after treatment, so I have to admit that I was skeptical. I have even tried whitening for sensitive teeth, they still made my teeth hurt, and my opinion is that they don't seem to whiten as well. Oh well, here goes nothing!

After completing the 1 hour treatment I'm impressed! My teeth whitened 5 shades (based on their shade guide), and the best part is NO sensitivity afterwards! Score! You have the try this stuff! :)

After

Please excuse the "natural" look. I did it first thing in the morning after my run. The instructions said to wait 24 hours before drinking coffee, so I had no choice but to do it first thing. Priorities people! :) 

             ~Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having white teeth, Betsy! And without the sensitivity at that! Thank you for asking how I keep my teeth white. Well, I'm lucky enough to have white teeth naturally. (It runs in the blood). So, all I need to do is to maintain their shade. For one, I immediately brush my teeth after consuming drinks with caffeine. This is a bit challenging because I love coffee and tea! Also, I go to my dentist every 6 months or so to get regular cleaning. :)

    -Clinton Zelman

    ReplyDelete