Thursday, August 16, 2012

Booty Barre Anyone??

Booty Barre


Have you taken a Booty Barre class yet? My sister-in-law owns her own fitness studio, and she is just a walking fitness inspiration. She always looks amazing, and has amazing strength even though she has a thin yoga physique. Anyway, she starting having Booty Barre classes at her studio, and they are SO fun! It's a blend of Pilates and cardio done mainly at the bar. It will totally kick your rear hind quarters! I used muscles that I never use! It was awkward for me, but the magic happens outside your comfort zone! If I could have walked the next day; I would have taken another class, because I liked it that much. I need to see about finding a local Booty Barre class here in Portland. :) Try it! You'll see!

            ~Betsy

2 comments: