Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Loves

Here's what I have been loving this week!

I can't tell you how much I am obsessed with this seasoning. I put it on everything these days! Sprinkle it on your veggies too. TRUST ME!

I tried this little product this week, and am done with whitening strips for good! More on this later. :)



Peanut butter and Honey Sandwiches

Yep! That's right! I'm off the Better n' Butter train!  It's great to cook with, but I got tired of the taste of it in my sandwiches. Bring on the Costco sized tub! I'm off the wagon, and loving every bite! Oh, how I've missed you peanut butter. 

Lucky Brand "Ellena" Booties

Appearing in my closet this fall! ;)




Pontoon- Little Big Town

I have been addicted to this song since June. It makes me laugh because my parents have a pontoon. I need a BOAT, especially with the hot weather we've been having lately. I love it! 


Have a great weekend Yall! I'm going camping again! It's going to be a hot one!

                           ~Betsy






No comments:

Post a Comment