Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Champagne Tanning on a Beer Budget...


Hi All! It's been a crazy week around here so I disappeared off the blog-o-sphere for awhile, but I'm back to check in! A week or so ago, Friend gave me a few packs of Comodynes Urban Cosmetics Self Tanning Towelettes to try. The cost is about $47 for a 30 pack of towelettes, so I was excited to try this "champagne" tanning on my "beer" budget!  Now those of you who know me, know that I am addicted a huge fan of self tanner! I have tried some good ones that have worked great for me (Jergens Natural Glow, Loreal Sublime Bronze), and I have tried some not so great ones that have turned me a little orange (Neutrogena). I do think that the color you get from self tanner has very much to do with your body chemistry, therefore getting good results for some people and not others. Streaking and blotching though is just always BAD! *cough cough Coppertone*

Anyway, I used the two Comodynes Urban Cosmetics Intensive and Uniform Color towelettes over 2 days, and they are AWESOME! First off, they don't at ALL smell like self tanner. Now I've tried others that have claimed this, and you can always smell the self tanner a little bit. Not with these little things though! They swipe on super easy, and one large towelette was enough for me, but I am petite. If you are taller it may take two. When the towelette was very wet out of the package; I did one long swipe down each arm and leg then blended in as the towelette dried. They didn't leave me sticky at all, and my legs were moisturized enough for right out of the shower.  The results: Love Love Love them! ~Betsy

*Note: To be fair, I have also seen the sun this summer. :)



1 comment:

  1. I shoulda saved these little babies for myself! Too bad I am so scared of self tanners! Turning orange or becoming a hot blotchy mess makes me a tad nervous. So glad you liked these!! :o)

    ReplyDelete