Thursday, August 2, 2012

Deep Thoughts by Betsy

Welcome to the world of some of my random thoughts this week.  Inspired by Jack Handy...



Why can't I ever find rubber bands for my hair when I need them? When I don't need them I seem to constantly be picking them up everywhere!

I should be less judgmental sometimes... or all the time.

Why is it Murphy's Law of the grocery store that whenever I am in a rush,  I  will inevitably get in line behind the person least in a hurry. Conspicuous...

TEAM USA!!!

I need to run today.

I hate my hair these days. It may be getting time to hack it.

I love self tanner. Giving me color since 2006. Ha!

I want to get a dog again. At this minute in time... It would be nice to have a running partner!

Okay, enough with the Olympics already. I'm starting to miss Ellen... I guess I'll just watch Bravo...

Yay! Sunshine!

This We Need to Talk About Kevin book has gotten even more eerie after the theater shooting in Colorado.

Yay! I'm getting my hair cut next Thursday!! Woohoo! :)

I can't believe it's August 1st already! Wow!

If I could marry one food, it would be COFFEE!

OMG! I love the show Anger Management! I'm sorry, but Charlie Sheen is funny. I don't care that he's a total mess. He makes me laugh!

FRUIT FLIES!!!! UGH!!!

I love being an Auntie!! It's super fun! BIG smiles! :)

I want a big roasted marshmallow for breakfast.

Maybe instead of working out, I should just have the girls meet me at Ikea...

SO sick of composting!!!!! Damn city rules! Yuck!

Yay! 95 degrees this weekend! I need to find some water... and a boat... and some money to buy the boat...

~Betsy



















1 comment:

  1. I love your random thoughts ... wish I were hearing them in person, sitting in a park, eating snacks with gossip magazines and working on our tans. Sigh ... miss you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete