Monday, May 21, 2012

Signs?


So another weekend has ended, and the first day back to the "real world" is coming to a close.  Our weekend was pretty low key. We did a lot of hanging around the house, and going out to breakfast. This is the first weekend in awhile that we have been able to do that.  The Hubs works long hours during the week, so therefore I am at home with kids a lot during the week. This means that when the weekend comes I am ready to bust out, and go do something together! Often what happens is I book up all of our weekend with stuff to do, and with soccer commitments, the Hubs gets little downtime. It's good to have a weekend every now and then for him to rest up. This is the last one until Father's Day. ;)

One thing that we did get to do this weekend was watch the solar eclipse! It was awesome. Portland was cloudy much of the day, but the clouds gave way a little just in time for a little sun show. I took this picture with my camera through my sun glasses. Such the photographer! Ha!  It was pretty cool though.



Here is something that was NOT cool. I paid $4.20 a gallon for gas this morning! This is getting out of control. To boot, the rain has returned for the week. Yuck! I talked myself out of running in it this morning. Clearly I have been spoiled by the weather lately.  

Solar eclipse, rising gas prices, and rain... I hope these are not signs of any kind!  :) 

                  




1 comment:

  1. I know you are hating being in the Upper Northwest about now and wishing you could be here where I paid $3.27/gallon of gas last night.
    Just got back from PA where it was $3.69 and up. These prices are making it very difficult to venture out on road trips. I hope Hubs enjoyed the down time this weekend. Mine doesn't get much of that either. He's studying for another certification test. Love you!

    ReplyDelete