Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My week with a drunk?... Oh it's my 3 year old.


Whoa! This mom is tired after today! Is it Friday yet?  I don't know what has gotten into my 3 year old Misses this week. Maybe it's the crummy weather returning, maybe it's just a toddler spell, maybe it's the moon phase, or maybe she's just being 3. Whatever it is, it feels like we have all been living with a drunk for a week. One minute she's happy; the next minute she's crying. She wants this... Nope! She doesn't want that! She's falling down, she's up and jumping, and jumping, and twirling, and... Oops! What's she doing? Oh, she's pretending to be asleep on the floor! It's been crazy! Days like these make for some interesting trips to the grocery store, or to get your oil changed at the dealership. I guess it's a little funny when she keeps banging on the windows to get the attention of the construction workers. Right? Timeout anyone? Hopefully it will be over soon, and she'll be back to her little sweet self.  I pray.  ;)

On the other hand... The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale started today!  Maybe I can escape for a little "mommy time" soon. Get out there ladies!

         

1 comment:

  1. Did you say Nordstrom?!? Hello, Shopping Buddy!!
    Oh little Misses ... I am sorry she is driving you bonkers, but she sure is a doll!! I just adore her (although, I only see her sweet smiley side)!! :o)

    ReplyDelete