Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home



To introduce myself... I am a married, soon-to-be 34 year old, stay-at-home mom of 2, currently living in Portland, Oregon. I am originally a girl from the south; born and raised in Georgia. In my 20's I decided to throw caution to the wind, and move out west with some friends once while I was young. I thought to myself... "What's the worst that could happen? I could hate it, and have to move back home."  Well, that was in December of 2001. I have since been blessed to have met my husband, gotten married, had 2 kids, and built a house in the city that we call home. I haven't looked back. Well, I can't say that's true at all. Although, I don't miss Snellville, Georgia, I do miss my family all the time. I also miss the southern accents, warm southern nights,  long summers, sweet tea, the beach, cook outs, cicadas at night, and on and on... However, this is my home sweet home for now, and I am very blessed in my life. I am writing this blog because these days are so busy that I can hardly remember what I had for lunch yesterday, and this is a good way to keep track and look back to remember the little things in my day to day life. In this life of a rain soaked girl from the south...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! My bestie has a blog!!!!!! I thought this day would NEVER come!! Welcome to the fabulous world of blogging!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete