Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Faves

Here are a few things I am loving this week. Have a great weekend!    ~Betsy

Thanks to Friend over at Dot Dot Dot... I got to try another totally awesome product! This time I tried Amika: Nourishing Hair Mask. I love this stuff! It is recommended that you use it at least once a week, but is gentle enough to be used everyday. First: I love the scent! It has a powdery perfume type scent, and your hair smells fresh all day. I even went for a run, and my hair still smelled good afterwards! YES! Second: It made my hair feel soft without being weighed down at all. It's just pretty much awesome, so I ordered myself some online. HERE is where I found the best deal! :)

I need this Lululemon Gut buster running jacket for winter. Yes, I said "need". It brags that it "keeps your ta-ta's toasty when the wind begins to blow" Ha! 


Genius! 


Here's something I am NOT loving this week. I came across these beauties on Pinterest.
 L...O...L!  
It takes something special to leave me speechless... Well done, cowboy sandals. Well done. ;)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my - cowboy sandals?!? Speechless! Glad you like the hair mask! I have lots more goodies for you to review!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are just awful!! Sister:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, That was my idea for your Christmas present! LOL!

      Delete