Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Are you ready for some football?...


Hey Y'all!!

Guess what? I joined my first Fantasy Football League!!! (Insert endless laughter here! Ha!)  This is no joke though. The Hubs is a HUGE fan of the NFL. He has tons o' fun playing Fantasy Football with his family & friends every year, so I decided that I wanted in on the action. Plus, the payout is good!

This year I talked him into starting a couples Fantasy League. He did, and now we are playing with several of our friends and their wives/girlfriends. Yep! I'm now a huge believer in beginners luck!
A word to the wise... Don't EVER let your husband, or any man for that matter, name your team! Something about Fantasy Football makes the maturity of grown men average about the age of 15.  You should see some of the names they gave us!
No, actually on second thought you shouldn't. ;)
Anyway, the season starts today!  It's on like Donkey Kong ladies!!  Let the season begin!

   
Another note, Portland Public Schools start today! Although it's still in the upper 80's here, it makes me sad to know that summer will be ending around here soon, and rain is just around the corner. :(
On the upside... I will no longer be the person walking around New Seasons grocery store with 2 kids fighting over who gets to press the elevator button! BIG smiles!! :)

                   ~Betsy



1 comment: