Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Faves!

Here are some things I have been loving this week... These are all for the love of fall, and here in these parts, it's right around the corner.  I hope you all have a great weekend!  
                         
                                  ~Betsy


I have been needing a new soup recipe to try out, and this is it! It's Taste of Home's Cheeseburger Soup!
I wonder if I can trim it down a bit in the fat category, and still have it taste good. We'll see!

Martha Stewart, You always get it right. I love the polka dot pumpkins! This is totally my style since I am a TERRIBLE pumpkin carver. You can never tell what mine is on Halloween! :)


This is pretty much what Hubs' Aunt Tana's front entry looks like every fall! I'm inspired to grow up, and make a pretty fall entry of my own. Let's be honest though... It will never look as good as this! ;)

This trench is to die for!!!  (Actually that's what the smoking is for)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this wrap!! You don't need a scarf!

Lazy style. My favorite. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment