Sunday, June 3, 2012

Did you miss me? Week in Review




Where on earth have I been?  Well , it's been a pretty busy week!  Here's the highlights...

On Wednesday The Hubs took me out to an early happy hour dinner for my birthday. It's my favorite because this girl gets up at 4:45am during the week, so I totally turn into a pumpkin at 9pm. It has nothing to do with me getting older though, so don't even think it! Ha!

Thursday morning I got up, shuffled R off to school, worked out with my mom friends at the park, ran errands and stuff during the day, picked R up from school where I was showered with cupcakes, and treats from Damaris and Genevieve. Love those girls!  Then in the evening helped my best Friend tag items for her HUGE garage sale the next day.

On Friday The Misses and I hung out at Friend's house all day helping her with her garage sale. It was super fun!  I have never (and I bet you haven't either) seen anything like it. Friend has a big garage sale every year, and she works really hard organizing, tagging, moving items, etc... to make it a success, and she definitely does.  She can sell ANYTHING! I have seen it! She usually has nice stuff, and people come out of the woodwork and buy like crazy! It's like a spell comes over them, and all of a sudden they MUST have that wooden basket, wall hanging, and sweatshirt now!! She has a total gift, and should write a book or something.  It's fun to hang out and watch it all happen.

On Saturday The Hubs took me out on a date again. Spoiled!

Sunday=  L-A-Z-Y!!  Well, I did go to Target to try on bathing suits. It was NOT pretty! Although this week of gluttony has been fun; I am back to the business of eating healthy this week. In just a few short weeks, I will be hauling my pale and jiggly Oregonian ass to the warm beaches of Florida. I'm excited!

Anyway, I'll be back to my postings this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend my Loves!

           ~Betsy




1 comment:

  1. Could not have done this year's sale without my bestie!! I am with ya on getting back to eating healthy again ... I gotta get into a bathing suit in just 2 weeks ... so.not.pretty!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete