Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gettin' Better with Age



Today is my birthday! I turn 34 years old today. It's not really a benchmark age or anything, but it does have me thinking about age. As I climb the hill towards 40; I never really worry about getting older. I just want to feel the best I can for the age that I am.  I am blessed to have wonderful friends and family, a body that allows me to be active, a beautiful home, the best husband, happy kids, and food in my kitchen. So, would I want to go back to being 22 years old? No way! That would mean going back to the hungover days, of being broke, college apartment living with 3 other people, eating tuna fish pasta everyday, and not at all living healthy. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. So CHEERS (insert virtual alcoholic beverage here) to another year of more of the same!

1 comment:

  1. We age like wine ... the older we get, the finer we are! HA HA! Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend ... love ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete