Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday FAVES

Happy Friday! Today I am going to leave you with a few favorite things that I have been loving this week. Then I will be leaving you to head out and enjoy the beautiful weather of the weekend, before the rain comes back next week. Sigh...
I hope that you all ( or my mother who is the only reader of this blog) have a wonderful weekend!

This week I am loving...
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch for fall.  I love the rose gold, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit to it just yet. I may end up just sticking with a traditional gold, but I have visions of a new Michael Kors dancing in my head.


I love the look of bright and neutral oversize clutches. The woven texture in this Tory Burch one is awesome.  I'll be on the lookout for a similar one.


The Hubs and I have been watching episodes of the last season of Rescue Me almost every night this week. That Tommy Gavin is dysfunctional entertainment at it's best! 


Iced coffee with coffee ice cubes. Sounds simple, but it has changed my world! I drink iced coffees every afternoon in the summertime. The downside is the watering down of the coffee, but that's no longer a worry for me! YES!


Baked banana, and peanut butter oatmeal squares. These things are so awesome that I polished off the whole 8x8 pan in 24 hours by myself, but it didn't matter because they're totally healthy! Maybe I'll share the recipe later for you. 

HAPPY WEEKEND!!








No comments:

Post a Comment