Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Loves

TGIF! We are having Park Day with Friend and her boys today! Here are few things that I am loving this week, and will be toting around all summer. :)


Here is my favorite summer tote. It's Calypso St. Barth for Target. I bought it last year, but it's cute, and the perfect size for everything I need to haul around for summer days with the kiddos. 


Iced Coffee


My Starbucks tumblers are always in use; filled with iced coffee, or Crystal Light Energy. These are two of my summertime vices. 



Summertime reading! I have a subscription of US Weekly, so it's a total guilty pleasure. We Need to Talk About Kevin is the next book I'm going to put in my bag. My mother-in-law has been telling me to read this book for a year, and vacation is the perfect time for it.


I have a little bit of a sunless tanner addiction in the summertime. This girl's skin color is definitely not on God's color wheel! Ha! What am I to do with the limited sunshine here in Oregon? I find that mixing the Jergens Natural Glow with a little Sublime Bronze gives my best color.


When the sun finally does come out, this is my favorite sunscreen! It's great for the kids, but it's also good for my face. It's not super greasy, gentle on my face, and it lasts a long time. ;) 
Have a great Father's Day weekend! 

~Betsy








No comments:

Post a Comment