Monday, June 4, 2012

100 Push Ups Challenge!!



Have you ever heard of the 100 Push Up Challenge? Well, I had heard about it from a friend of mine, and it sounded kind of interesting! I asked my husband if he would be interested in doing the challenge with me for 12 weeks. He seemed to think that he could finish it in a shorter amount of time. He seemed smug as he suggested that if we wagered something good he could make it to 100 push ups by the time we go to the beach in only 3 weeks.  HA!

Now this is a bet that I CANNOT pass on! I know this man very well. He decided that he was going to run a marathon even though he hadn't really been running at all. 2 months of training later he finished the Portland Marathon in 4 hours 10 min.  He always says "It never pays to bet against me when all I have to do is try hard". None the less, I am taking this bet. It will be too funny!  I will be laughing for a week after watching him sweat out those 100 push ups! He just had better not injure himself before our vacation! Who is going to carry all those bags? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, Betsy! Tonight, I was going to skip day 2 week 2 of the 100-push challenge, then I read your blog...now I have to do it! Guess I should thank you for keeping me on track :) -Damaris

    ReplyDelete