Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi Y'all! I'm back!

         Sorry for the looong pause in blogging, but this time of year has me so busy! I feel bad about it, but sometimes blogging ends up being just one more thing that I have to do. :(   Bad Blogger??  "Present!"
Anyway, I will try to be better this week. Promise! :)

Now... What do you think of this?!? I was out holiday shopping yesterday, and came across this "beauty" at the store? My first thought was Only in Portland... (eye roll)  I don't think so though. My guess is that these type dolls are for sale all over the country. This "My First Baby" is supposed to be "trendy". I think she looks  a little Britney Spears meets punk rocker, but I also think that she's a little riske' for a First Baby Doll. Maybe I'm just getting old... I just hope my 3 year old daughter doesn't want eye makeup with dramatic hair streaks anytime soon, and I definitely don't want her to think that being pretty means purple lipstick!  Thoughts anyone?


1 comment:

  1. eeek that's a bit too much for little kids, I think. I'm tryna remember the dolls I had as a child. Long hair is always popular but all that makeup and clothes here is a liiiittle much!

    ReplyDelete