Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Faves

Here are a few things that I have been loving this week!  Have a great weekend!     ~Betsy


Have you tried this coffee yet? I had a coupon, so we tried it out. YUM!! The taste is close to 
Dunkin' Donuts coffee, which is my all time favorite coffee. Don't mind if I do!

ADDICTED to Costco's 4lb boxes of red grapes! 


I am loving denim trousers for fall! These Tory Burch trousers are down right fab! 

My kettle bell. Oh, Bell... I have missed you. Maybe you can help me get back into my favorite pair of jeans that I managed to out grow this summer. 
I worked out with my kettle bell on Monday for the first time in a while, and my legs have been sore all week!  :)


Matt Damon
He is super dreamy... I watched We Bought a Zoo again the other night, and it is so sweet!! 
Move over "Where the Heart Is", I think I have a new favorite "sick day" movie!





No comments:

Post a Comment