Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friends and Cinnamon Rolls...

 

Every now and then you come across something that you eat that you can actually claim is the best of it's kind you've ever eaten. I have made the BEST cinnamon rolls I have ever eaten... Well, made them with a lot of help from my dear friends who actually know how to bake. ;)  My friends Damaris, Genevieve, and I have been getting together every now and then to make The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls (aka.The Best Cinnamon Rolls on the Planet.) Now I needed the girls again to help me bake some for a sweet friend who could use them right now. 

The Pioneer Woman rocks, and if you have never read her blog it's awesome! A word of advice though... NEVER read this blog hungry! She is hilarious, has the best recipes, and one of them happen to be her cinnamon rolls. She is known for these things, and you'll definitely know why! They take awhile to make (especially when you make a quadruple batch like we did), so I would recommend having friends help you out. Plus, it's just more fun! The ingredients for the maple frosting has coffee in it! Yep! It's strait from heaven... Well, I guess if your religious beliefs allow you to have coffee; Mine does, so I'll take a bucket full of frosting. YUM! We only bake one pan, and wrap rest of the cinnamon roll dough to freeze for mornings to come. It takes about 3-4 hours to make all of these, so we started early. It's totally worth the effort when you can just grab a pan out of the freezer on a Saturday morning, or give them out to the neighbors. Now call some good friends and get to rolling some dough!  Happy Baking! ~Betsy  :)

Damaris and Genevieve 

L O N G cinnamon roll dough! 
(Please excuse the mess. There is method to the madness :)

Panning them up! 

Filling up the counter top!

Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls
Yummy!





1 comment:

  1. These really are the best cinnamon rolls ever ... and I don't even like cinnamon rolls!!

    ReplyDelete