Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School already!?!?!

Crud, It's time for back to school shopping already! This year is the first year that I am back to school shopping for TWO kids instead of just my son. Yep! It's The Misses first year of preschool this year. This being said, I am trying to lesson the blow to the bank account by shopping a little bit at a time over the next month or so. My kids are 6 years apart in age, so I spent a long time only shopping for boys clothing. Now I get excited to get to shop for girls back to school stuff too! I am a little bit of a dork in the sense that I like to dress The Misses up like me. This totally explains why I bought these for her back to school. Mommy has a grown up pair that she is constantly putting on, but they are as tall is she is so she can't walk in them at all. I tried to buy these for her last year, but Hunter boots run big, so they didn't fit. I can't wait to see her face when she sees her new boots! Now we can match in style during the long, rainy winter months around here. She's such a big girl, and she's going to look SO cute! These were a fun little purchases, but now the rest of her school clothes will probably be bought from Target or Children's Place. Let's be real.  Now on to the boys shoes... :)

Toddler Hunter Original Wellies 
 Nordstrom $60

They'll look cute with her toddler Joe's skinny jeans.
Saks Fifth Avenue $49




No comments:

Post a Comment