Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Home Sweet Home...

I'm home! Woohoo!! It was a GREAT trip back home to visit my sister and her new baby! I am always a little home sick when I get back to Oregon, but it's so nice to be back with my little family again. :)

While I was in Georgia, I got to meet my new sweet little niece Stella. She is the cutest!! She is so fun and easy going. She doesn't cry unless she's hungry, and is happy and content all the time. My sister, and her husband are doing a great job with her! They took me all around their small town. We had great food, laughs, and hung out with the nicest people! It was super fun!

I also got to see all of my other siblings, and goof around with them for a day.  While the kids ran around my sister's beautiful property on the lake. Makes me think more about moving out of the city, and finding a little more space for the kiddos to run...


Pretty Girl

Goofing off... PS. I got back into my favorite jeans... Barely!!


This is my sister's back yard... cue jealousy now. 

Uncle Jon
Sisters
More nieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment