Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Faves

The rain is returning this weekend for the next 5 days.  BOO HISS!!  On the positive side of things though... It's boot season!!  Have a great weekend!  ~Betsy

               
I got my favorite riding boots treated, and ready for another long and rainy winter! Now all I need is a horse!! The Vince Camuto's in the front are my loves this season.:)

I bought this huge box of Chex at Costco, so I have been experimenting with a few fall inspired Chex Mix recipes this week. So far they have been pretty yummy! Pumpkin pie spice, and Chex. Who Knew? 

Totally Addicted!! This is my new vice, and the grape flavor is where it's at. Don't waste your time with the pink lemonade flavor though. Yuck!

This is the book I am reading right now, and it's totally entertaining! It's a memoir of a young girl's incredibly far from ordinary childhood. :)



1 comment:

  1. I picked up some Zipp Fizz tonight at Costco ... so excited to try it!!
    Yay for boot season!! I am loving the gorgeous fall colors, but the rain ... not so much!

    ReplyDelete