Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Faves

Here are a few things that I have been loving this week! I hope you all have a great weekend!  ~Betsy


I know. I know. I'm totally cheating on Scentsy, but these things are great! Oh, PS. they're only $2 at Walmart! I may not be able to put my Christmas tree up yet, but my house is already smelling like Christmas!  This is my favorite scent at the moment. :) 



Ahhhh.... Cozy sweaters. It's gotten COLD here these last few days!  It's the next best thing to wearing a Snuggie out the door, which I'm sure Nina Garcia would totally frown upon. Ha! 



Have you tried this little app yet???  I love it!! It lets you create your own grocery list, and combine it with electronic coupons loaded onto your local grocery savings card! It's linked to Shortcuts.com, so get onto saving money and time!! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!!

    And, NOT any more! I'm following you now and I read and keep up with everyone that I do. :D

    Cosy and big sweaters makes me soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Toronto Runner's blog :) Love that cozy, slouchy sweater!

    ReplyDelete